In Episode 2 of UNFILTERED with Bo Porter. Bo takes a full trip around the bases with Olympic Gold Medal Winner John Cotton and former Major League Baseball Players Roosevelt Brown, Bobby Jones and Bryant Nelson and discusses the:
- The 2020 MLB Hall of Fame Class
- The Steroid Era
- The current MLB Hall of Fame voting process
- Who should or should not be in the MLB Hall of Fame
As we discuss, debate and share our personal viewpoints, I pose these three questions to our viewers and listening audiences:
- Should former players have a vote to determine who’s inducted into the MLB Hall of Fame?
- Should current players have a vote to determine who’s inducted into the MLB Hall of Fame?
- Should those currently in the Hall of Fame have a vote to determine who’s inducted into the MLB Hall of Fame?”
It’s your turn at bat, step in the batter’s box and allow UNFILTERED with Bo Porter an opportunity to bring knowledge-based insight to the hearts and souls of the sports and entertainment world.
Click on the link and WATCH UNFILTERED with Bo Porter Episode 2, “The 2020 MLB Hall of Fame”, and listen to the Podcast.
Click the thumbs up 👍🏾 if UNFILTERED with Bo Porter Episode 2, “The 2020 MLB Hall of Fame”, inspired, encouraged or gave you an appetite for more. Subscribe to UNFILTERED with Bo Porter Podcast and YouTube Channel so you never miss a trip around the bases with The Coach of Champions.
On Deck: Episode 3, How & Why COVID-19 Will Change The Landscape Sports