Formational Leadership 1.0, is designed for small group seminars and webinars, to staff business development training sessions. This program will create long-term sustainable growth and internal bench strength for forward thinking companies. We help our clients achieve their organizational goals by concentrating our efforts in these areas: enhancing leadership performance, improving workplace culture and increasing employee engagement and loyalty.
Formational Leadership 1.0, is a strategically designed (12) session program that will transform your company. The schedule will consist of (10) one-on-one sessions with (10) employees and (2) sessions with the company’s owner or top executives. The program includes a fact gathering of valuable information we obtain during our in-depth meetings with each employee. We will provide the owner or top executives with an evaluation of each employee as well. Each 1-hour session will be face-to-face when possible or virtual sessions with Bo Porter, “The Coach of Champions”.
Research shows that the downfall of many companies can be directly related to a lack of quality leadership within the company. Having effective leadership is the stabilizing force that sustains a company’s success from generation to generation. If you are a proven or young aspiring executives who desires to grow, this program will level up your ability to lead.
Leadership is not about power.
It is about empowering others.
Great leaders know that success is achieved through the work of others who report to you. A leader’s job is to maximize individual talents for collective team success. Champions of Leadership can give you, your team and your company the tools to drive success.
Leadership matters – in so many ways and at all levels of a company. And it’s not only about getting leadership ‘right’, but it’s about every leader continually becoming better and more effective.
This program will transform managers from task-oriented contributors to operational leaders focused on moving the company’s priorities forward in innovative ways. Participants can expect to gain focus in their efforts and plans, lead and influence more effectively both managing upwards and downwards, and develop a concrete plan for continued acceleration of their leadership and management growth.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for experienced managers looking for continued growth to up and coming managers preparing for their first management position. Managers are responsible for leading a team of individual contributors. Their ability to create a positive culture that inspires others to take ownership of the company’s mission and vision will lead to sustainable success. Job titles may include assistant/associate directors, senior managers, project managers, or managers.
Benefits for the organization
- Build organizational capacity for managers to assume greater responsibilities and capacity for mid-level managers to assume greater responsibilities.
- Develop individuals to strengthen internal talent development and drive succession plan initiatives.
- Identify organizational leaders capable of building leadership capacity and engaging those they lead.
- Increase internal productivity and effectiveness.
Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.
Benefits for the employees
- Build a strong understanding and awareness of self, and understand how self-knowledge strengthens leadership capabilities.
- Strengthen skills to generate effective communication, drive optimal performance and ensure successful conversations.
- Learn to direct energy to drive best possible outcomes for self, teams, and organizations.
- Improve buy-in from key stakeholders to address strategic initiatives/goals.
- Develop an action plan to tackle an area for personal and professional growth upon returning to work.
The investment to be part of this holistic leadership program and learn directly from Bo Porter, “The Coach of Champions,” is $9,999.99. The program investment includes a free consultation call, one-on-one strategic planning meeting, leadership assessment, program materials, virtual interactive learning, collaborative strategic planning, employee evaluation and staff recommendations, mentorship program discount, certificate, and optional after-program consulting services.
Platform: F2F & Virtual
Program: Formational Leadership 1.0
(12) 1-Hour Sessions
$9,999.99 (up to 10 employees). It’s the best investment you will ever make in your company.
Our program’s core leadership and management model consist of Champion of Leadership ten leadership domains. All leaders and managers will begin with an assessment of your innate strengths. This will help you understand how you are performing in different dimensions, and provide guidance on developing solid and enduring leadership behaviors. As you engage with each element, you’ll start to see the interplay between different domains and how you can build on them to become a more effective leader. The model addresses the full range of skills that are needed to exercise strong leadership and covers the wide range of different leadership scenarios, including:
CHAMPIONS OF LEADERSHIP 10 LEADERSHIP DOMAINS
Personal Leadership – Building a leadership persona from your personality and values.
Visionary Leadership – The ability to create a sustainable high bar standard that others receive as their own
Relational Leadership – Fostering and developing sound relationships with those you lead
Contextual Leadership – Providing coherence and team identity
Supportive Leadership – Protecting your people
Inspirational Leadership – Motivating and encouraging exceptional effort from those you lead
Responsible Leadership – Ensuring your leadership is balanced, consistent and ethical
Configurational Leadership – Adapting your leadership style to remain flexible enough so that your personal beliefs do not become detrimental to the company’s success
Leading Change & Transition – Apply the leadership domains to successfully move from old to the new
Co-leadership – Sharing leadership authority in an interpersonal and equality culture
With your new skills you’ll be able to:
- Create and project your vision, values, and expertise
- Make your leadership style more intentional and strategic
- Build consistency by clarifying roles, standards, and processes
- Serve as a source of optimism and enthusiasm while promoting excellence and innovation
- Provide the resources and support to encourage well-calculated risk-taking
- Infuse responsibility, ethical actions, and balance in an organizational setting
- Recognize ways to lead effectively under a variety of conditions/circumstances
- Lead during times of change
- Lead your organization through the challenge of crises
- Create bench strength for your company or organization
REGISTER TODAY AND LET CHAMPIONS OF LEADERSHIP IMPROVE THE OVERALL PRODUCTIVITY OF YOUR COMPANY!